(administered by HealthTrans)
Maximize your savings on maintenance medications. Save an average of 10% below AARP's prices and beat the lowest retail pharmacy price by $5 on prescriptions priced over $10 with no postage or dispensing fees. Feel comfortable knowing that a 7-point quality assurance test is performed before mailing.
How To Use:
2. Price quotes are valid for one-time use only and expire after 30 days. HealthTrans’ Internet and phone-automated refill service will automatically refill your order at the existing price of your medication, so please call and ask for a price quote before each order. Note: Quotes are subject to change without notice.
3. Mail a Patient Profile Form (completely filled out), a valid doctor's prescription, and a check or credit card information to: Mail Order Prescription Plan, P.O. Box 4057, Greenwood Village, CO 80155-4057. You may download the form from www.rxpricequotes.com/form2.
4. Orders are shipped within 48 hours of receipt of payment via First Class Mail or UPS Ground, based on the contents of the package. Special shipping arrangements can be made for an additional fee. Check with a service representative for more information.
5. Orders are automatically filled using generic medication, unless prescription specifies "brand necessary" or the member requests "brand".
6. Prescriptions faxed by physicians will automatically be filled and charged to your credit card on file should this be your preferred method of payment. When faxing prescriptions, physicians must include your member identification number on all communications.
7. HealthTrans cannot hold prescriptions to be filled at a later point in time, so please send in your prescriptions when you are ready to place your order.
8. Prescriptions cannot be filled or refilled once they have expired. Most prescriptions expire one year from the date written. Prescriptions for controlled medications expire 6 months from the date written. CII prescriptions expire 7 days from the date written. Please call for more information regarding ordering controlled medications.
9. Return Policy: Medications cannot be returned for any reason. Once an order has been shipped, we are unable to reuse or resell the items.
*Pharmacy discounts are not insurance and are not intended as a substitute for insurance. This discount is only available at participating pharmacies.*